Saturday, May 31, 2008

Our Little Movers!

Things are really about to start getting interesting at our house. Both babies are now trying to crawl! Ava has been really working on this new skill for about 2 or 3 weeks now, and suddenly on Wednesday, Brody just decided he would join the fun! Ava is also pulling up some now. I learned just how much yesterday. I was trying to eat my breakfast (waffles) in peace in the living room. Hannah and Adam were in the kitchen making sooo much noise. When they called me in there to refill their drinks, I sat my plate down on my spot on the couch- a safe place away from the babies, I thought- only to suddenly hear my plate hit the living room floor. The good news- it landed food side up. The bad news- by the time I reached it, Ava was up to her elbows in syrup! YUCK! Here is some video of the kids I took this morning...

3 comments:

Toni said...

I am trying again. mimi

Toni said...

I DID IT! Yeah!!
Looking forward to reading, seeing, and hearing your family news. Looks great!

Broken Dishes said...

test