Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Boys and Girls


Not a whole lot going on around here this week. We've been trying to get ready for school to start back next week and at the same time enjoy our last week of staying at home. Starting Monday the up and out the door routine becomes the norm again! I wonder how the babies are going to like not being able to sleep late...I wonder how I'm even going to handle it! I think Hannah and Adam have really enjoyed their summer being able to play together all day- I know they are going to miss that. We signed Hannah up for Columbus Youth Soccer last week and found out yesterday that she is going to be on an all girls team that consists entirely of her friends from school. We were hoping that would be the case but weren't sure since we signed her up late. I think practice starts the week after next and then the games will start the second weekend in September. She is really excited about it and I know having her friends out there will help to keep her from losing interest. The babies are all over the place now- pretty much crawling or cruising everywhere they want to go. Ava has taken a step or two on a couple of different occasions, but always decides that diving toward us and making us catch her will get her where she wants to be faster! Today the two of them wandered off and when I found them I had to take this picture. Look at what each of them found out of all the toys scattered between Hannah's and Adam's rooms!

No comments: