Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kiddie Pool

Sunday afternoon, Daniel and I went to a sendoff party for Jessica Scott. She is Miss West Georgia and will be competing in the upcoming Miss Georgia pageant for a chance to go to Miss America. She works in Children's Church at our church and we thought it was important to support her in what she's doing. While we were out, we stopped and bought a kiddie pool for the kids. They invited our neighbor Hannah to come play with them. The babies also took a dip in the baby pool. It was a fun afternoon!

1 comment:

Broken Dishes said...

Great pool pics! They are just the cutest!
Come visit my plain blog when you get a chance. My IT guy hasn't been available to help me, so it looks plain and I have forgotten how to add pictures, I really have forgotten how to do anything.

Have a great day!

keepitsimplesilly.wordpress.com

I can't seem to clear out the blogger identity here. I am not using Broken Dishes on Blogger but it is showing up that way. Sorry