Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Big Helper!

Hannah has been such a big helper lately! Adam, too! On Friday night they decided they would reorganize their rooms and they did a surprisingly good job! They even cleaned out the bottom of Adam's closet! WOW! I'm not sure what made them want to be little cleaners, but apparently it continued on for another day with Hannah! Last night, Daniel and I were trying to watch a movie and kept hearing banging around in the kitchen, so finally we called Hannah into the living room to see what she was getting into, and she said she had just finished unloading the dishwasher! I was so proud of her...I almost don't want to share that this morning for the last 20 minutes or so, I've been getting dirty dishes back out of the cabinets and drawers to put back in the dishwasher where they were waiting to be washed!!! I know one thing- I won't be sharing that knowledge with Hannah!

No comments: