Thursday, June 5, 2008

Swimming Lessons are Over!!!


Today was Adam's last day of swimming lessons. I am so glad this time is over! Its so exhausting! He did so wonderful, though. He was jumping right off the diving board today and even asked Marty if she would let him swim all the way to the steps! Guess he's gotten brave in the last two weeks. I forgot my camera today, but I took video of him on Tuesday jumping into the deep end of the pool. I'm also going to include a cute picture I took of Ava - she loves to clap her hands now! We took the babies to Chick-fil-A's headquarters in Atlanta yesterday and they got to meet Mr. Truett Cathy- Ava kept clapping at him and he was getting the biggest kick out of it! She is such a ham!

1 comment:

Bette said...

Adam, your swimming is AWESOME! I am so proud of you! Nana


Heather, the new pictures you posted of Ava and Brody are so cute - they have changed so much in just 3 weeks! I need a "baby fix!!!" Mama