Monday, July 7, 2008

Customer Appreciation Week

Customer Appreciation Week is officially underway at Chick-fil-A on Wynnton Road. Last night we kicked off this week's events with a Chick-fil-A team dinner at Outback. It was a fun chance to interact with the team in a casual setting and gave everyone a chance to meet Chris, Stephanie, Nicole, and Graham- Our IF (Imagine your future) team for the week. They are here to assist in all the "funtivities" this week. I wanted to include pictures from last night- we have some really good ones of the whole team- but it appears that the camera is at Chick-fil-A right now. Guess that makes sense! We actually have two cameras that we will be putting to good use this week- ours and the one we bought for the store-probably three since I'm sure our IF team has at least one of their own. That leaves me with exactly 0 to use at the house!

Ava is standing up more frequently now and for longer periods of time. If you get her stabilized, she can stand for about 10 seconds before she gets too excited and falls down! I know Brody will not be far behind. Hopefully, after today I will be able to at least momentarily get my hands on the two cameras. I am so excited to get to share this week with everyone- our exciting week at Chick-fil-A, and at home! Check back often- its going to be interesting!

No comments: