Thursday, July 10, 2008

Okay, so here we are at Thursday of our Customer Appreciation Week. I really thought by now I would have had more free time to post pics and details from the past few days- but something about having four kids and places to go everyday, not to mention my very minor contributions to IF week- well, lets just say I've been busier than expected, and Daniel and Tammy have hardly seemed to even have time to slow down to sleep! Take a look at my slide show- its a mosh of Family Night Monday where kids could make their cow costumes to be used on Friday, Dinner Makeover Tuesday- a fun outdoor party that we took to Phillip and Rebecca Dickerson's house, and our Wednesday "funtivities" (that's what our if team calls them), which include a lemonade demonstration (lemo demo) at which our local cheerleading squad offered us a LEMONADE Cheer and also an awesome luau themed benefit night for Chloe Shiver, a local 5 year old with stage 4 neuroblastoma (cancer). Tonight is our Customer Appreciation Dinner- complete with red carpet and fancy linens on the tables- who ever heard of that at a fast food restaurant? I'll post more pics when I get them!

No comments: