Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Field trips, Football, and Fancy Footwork!

Just wanted to take a minute and post a couple of pics. Last Friday, I took Hannah and Adam to the Montgomery Zoo on a field trip with Hannah's class. Nana met us there to help me watch Adam so that I could participate as much as might be necessary with Hannah. As it turned out, she was far too interested in her friends to care that I was on the field trip at all- but we still had a fun day. Also, yesterday I climbed up into our attic to retrieve another round of hand-me-downs for the twins that we put up from Hannah and Adam, and I found the little Alabama romper that Steven and Jennifer gave Adam for his first Christmas. I decided that there was never a more appropriate time for that than right now! Look how cute he is! Ava has decided to really walk now. She seems to have decided she'd rather do that than crawl, so she walks usually 15-20 steps before giving up. I'll try to get some video and post it on here soon. Until then, assume that I am far too busy chasing her around! :)

No comments: