Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year, Same Crazy Life!





















I decided it may be time for an update...seeing as how I haven't posted anything since October! The last few months of the year were full of excitement with Hannah's birthday, Christmas, and of course Daniel's Symbol of Success run and WIN on December 30th! Also, we added a puppy to our family at Christmas...what's one more mouth to feed, right?

Hannah turned 7 on December 6th. It doesn't seem like she should be that old, or that I should be old enough to have a 7-year-old! She is our constant entertainer, since she is highly intelligent and energetic (she never sleeps!).

Christmas was a lot of fun this year. The twins were old enough to enjoy having family around so often and all the fun new toys they got! We also made a trip to North Georgia the weekend before Christmas to visit Papa's and Mimi's mountain house for the Grier family Christmas. What a great time we had...even if it was REALLY COLD!

For anyone that has not heard me talk about Symbol of Success, it is an award given by Chick-fil-A to Operators that obtain a given sales % increase during the year. It is Chick-fil-A's highest honor, and this year, Daniel Won! I am so proud of him. In February, we will be going to Chick-fil-A's Operator Seminar where Daniel will be presented with the keys to a new Ford vehicle! I can't wait to walk up on that stage with him. I know I already said this...but I'm just so proud of him!

I think maybe I'll make it a New Year's resolution to keep this blog better updated...so check back often! :)

No comments: